Tuesday, June 9, 2009

funniest.thing.EVER!

Ok, so I've gotta write some of this stuff down before I forget it. Ya know the saying, "Kids say the darndest things!", why, yes... they do! Bradyn has been saying some of the funniest things lately. He makes me smile everyday. :)

**The other day I was waiting for him to get finished on the potty. I looked in his bathroom mirror while I was standing there and patted my lovely post-partum belly and said, "ugh". Bradyn said (with complete sincerity, and as a compliment), "Wow Mom, your belly is so fat!" Now understand, Bradyn is likely the ONLY person on the planet that could say that and get away with it! I chuckled and said, "Why, thank you Bradyn." (Wait, it gets better...) THEN he said, "Who's livin' in there Mom?" Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!!!!! I said, "Oh.. no one's living in there anymore, it's just fat." He said, "Well, somebody's gotta be livin' in there." LOL!

**When he gets dizzy, he says, "Whoa!!!! I gettin' BUSY!" (busy instead of dizzy) :-)

**He coughed today and insisted I take him to the dr. so he could get a "check out". (a check-up, gets it confused with "checking out" at the grocery store) ha ha!

**Yesterday we were coloring and I said, "Bradyn, I love you. I'm glad God gave you to me. You're my special little guy." He said, "Aw, Mom. You're my special guy too."

**We saw Heidi and Spencer Pratt's wedding on TV and Bradyn said Heidi "looked like a Princess". I explained to him that they were getting married and that they loved each other. The next day I told him I loved him and he said, "Yes, and we're married." he he he... I told him that mommy and daddy were married. So, now he thinks that mommy and daddy are married and "Bradyn and Ewizabuf" are married. :-)

**We went to church at Hutto Baptist last Sunday and the Sunday school teacher asked Bradyn his name. He introduced himself as "Bradyn Becker, the Superhero". He even showed off his muscles. :)

Thank you God for my little son. We've had a difficult time with him lately, but the little things, like this wonderful, innocent, constant comic relief makes being a mother ALL worth it. :)

1 comment:

The Allen Family said...

those are great. I am glad you put the tummy story.