Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Singing in Labor

Just had to share this and you'll see why....... I don't expect that I'll be this calm during active labor and I sure as heck won't be singing (grunting and moaning maybe.....), but WOW! It's a beautiful song (Psalm 23 by Michael Olson) and the woman singing is amazing.



Our Bradley childbirth classes are officially over! At the end of our last class the other night, I kind of felt like a little baby bird leaving the nest. Our instructor taught us pretty much everything she could, now it's up to Keith and me to go out and have this baby! I'm so glad the holidays are here to keep me busy. I've found myself getting very anxious and ready for January to get here! I'm so ready to meet my baby girl.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

No comments: